When it comes to PC gaming, there’s a common misconception that a keyboard and mouse combo provides the only control scheme that you can use. This is far from the truth, especially with the rise of Steam, which has plenty of console-style games (like Tekken 7) and a myriad of platformers that are better suited with a controller.
For this reason, companies like Sony and Microsoft have designed the controllers on their latest consoles to also work well on PC by using Bluetooth and USB technology. Not only are Xbox-style and Playstation-style controllers viable options for PC gaming, but there are several other controller options out there that will work for gamers as well.
1. Ant Esports GP100 Controller Joysticks
Ant Esports GP100 Controller Joysticks for PC (Windows 7/8/8.1/10) / PS3 / Andriod/Steam Gaming Wired Gamepad
- Compatibility – Support PC Laptop Windows 7/8/10 & Play Station 3(PS3) & Steam
- Compatibility for Android – Support Android Mobile Phone/Tablet/TV/Box(system version 4. 0 or above, and the device must fully support OTG function). Need to purchase an OTG adapter or cable for the Android device with Type-C or Micro-USB port.
- Plug and Play – Only for PC games supporting Xinput mode / Android mobile games supporting Android mode / Play Sation 3. No need to install drivers except for Windows XP.
- Product Feature – Multi-mode: Xinput & Dinput & Android & PS3 / Vibration Feedback Function / JD-SWTICH Function / TURBO Function
- Notice – This USB Wired PC Controller Gamepad does not support the Xbox 360 / Xbox One / Mac OS / PS4
2. Cosmic Byte C3070W Nebula 2.4G Wireless Gamepad
Cosmic Byte C3070W Nebula 2.4G Wireless Gamepad for Mobiles, Android Tv, PC/PS3 supports Windows XP/7/8/10, Rubberized Texture
Experience console gaming with this wireless gamepad by Cosmic Byte. It comes with easy to customize controls and extensively supports your PC. It is a perfect controller that you can have for your PC. This gamepad is supported by lithium polymer 600mAh battery that provides power for up to 12 hours. The built-in dual vibration motor provides a maximum game thrill.
Compatible with multiple devices
This wireless gamepad is compatible with PlayStation3, Android and Windows XP. This controller is also compatible with games running with Xinput and Dinput mode.
Dual vibration motors
The dual vibration motor lets you experience extensive gaming. The rubberized texture gives it a comfortable touch.
3. CLAW Shoot Bluetooth Mobile Gamepad Controller
CLAW Shoot Bluetooth Mobile Gamepad Controller for Android Phones, Tablets & Windows PC, Laptops with Button Mapping Feature, Detachable Mobile Holder, 8 Hours Play Time & Rubberized Textured Grip
The Android Button Mapping mode allows you to map the gamepad buttons on your screen so that you can play almost any touch game by customizing the button positions on the screen. This mode is commonly used for games which do not natively support gamepads such as PUBG, Call of Duty, Free Fire, FIFA and more.
Detachable Mobile Holder
The smartphone bracket is capable of holding mobiles between 4 to 7 inches and is adjustable to suit your favorable viewing angle
Built-in Rechargeable Battery
The 400 mAh lithium battery provides you with up to 10 hours of continuous gameplay and needs approximately 2 hours for a full charge.
4. Redgear Pro Wireless Gamepad
Excellent Wireless Gaming Performance
Featuring 2.4GHz wireless technology and supporting up to 10 metres range, the Redgear Pro Series wireless gamepad is the ideal choice for those looking to enjoy your favourite games without the hassle of cables and wires.
The revolutionary new turbo mode in the gamepad allows you to configure your weapons to shoot in bursts. It gives you a tactile advantage in shooting games.
This gamepad offers a dedicated switch for shifting between X-input mode and direct-input. Check manual how to switch between x and the input mode.
Search more Gaming Accessories On Amazon